Tuesday 24 October 2017

March 2015 - Investment No.5

Another 3 months had passed since my last purchase and I needed to put another £1000 into my trading account with Selftrade for the quarter.  

I had received a dividend of £13.41 for my Royal Dutch Shell shares, £17.29 for my SSE shares. 

I needed another FTSE100 share and was struggling to choose.  I read that Persimmon shares were going ex-dividend the following week, with the payment before the end of the tax year. 
 
The stock market epic was PSN and it was in the Household Goods & Home Construction sector


 So I purchased 56 shares.

https://www.persimmonhomes.com/corporate

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am generally happy to accept and approve comments, unless I consider it blatant SPAM, which will not be approved.

Life and Blogging

2018 has been a difficult year for me so far, despite initially feeling so positive at the beginning. I am sure most people know about these...